Company: Simply Organic Beauty
Location: Palm Harbor
Posted on: October 15, 2020
As our Marketing Manager, we understand you live, breathe, and love
all things inbound marketing. We know you take your morning coffee
with a side of content creation, starting every day with viral
social media/blog content that grabs likes and conversions. Do you
dream of dominating that #1 Google search result? Are your friends
asking, "if you love inbound marketing so much, why don't you marry
it?" Well, we love this about you (and we want to pay for the
So, you're borderline obsessed with creating next-level, highly
trafficked content--- and that's not even the best thing about you.
We want you eager to understand how this serves the professional
beauty industry (B2B) so you can begin implementing digital
marketing strategies that attract, acquire, and inspire salons,
spas, and stylists to partner with Simply Organic Beauty and
upgrade their beauty product offerings and tactical business needs.
Your content will help small, local business owners and artists
grow and live healthier, more sustainable lives.
You will be in charge of generating high volumes of web traffic
(paid and unpaid), converting that traffic into new leads and
collaborating with our Sales Team to create the ultimate browser to
buyer experience. You will have a heavy hand in the full customer
lifecycle, contributing to our retention efforts (promotions,
product launches, etc) and transforming current customers into
brand advocates that shout our name from their solar-powered roof
tops. You will also have a team of highly proficient and skilled
creatives, keen and ready to collaborate with you and transform
your strategic vision into a high-converting reality with video and
You will learn from and directly work with Simply Organic Beauty's
CEO and President to evolve and implement a best-in-class,
customer-generating inbound marketing system that doesn't just
create sales, but lifelong customers, real relationships and
business partners who share our vision of creating a cleaner,
kinder and more beautiful world. All in all, if you're looking for
just another job to "pay the bills," then it ain't us, babe. Now,
if you caught the Bob Dylan reference (hat tip), we believe you'll
fit in just fine. If not, just tell us which musical artist fuels
your marketing-mind in your Cover Letter/CV.
Please note: this position isn't for the full-time remote-working
folks out there. At Simply Organic Beauty, our mission is to change
salons for the better. Salons are local businesses that rely on a
physical presence; they are creative spaces built on passion,
purpose, and people, so face-to-face relationships are a must (six
feet apart and with a mask on, but you get the gist). Simply
Organic Beauty has to be part of this, creating that same
environment in-office, daily and safely.
Be sure to read the requirements and responsibilities and see if
you still get excited, then apply!
CONTENT CREATION & MANAGEMENT
- Build and manage a rich, integrated content calendar (social
channels, websites, etc) to attract and convert a qualified
audience to our owned properties:
- (lead gen-centric website / blog: Wordpress)
- (wholesale, B2B ecommerce: Shopify)
- (online education -- paid, unpaid and freemium model:
- (affiliate marketing B2B2C ecommerce: Shopify)
- Ensure all websites and social media channels are maintained
and up to date with current product info/ photos, specials, links,
events, offers, resources.
- Craft compelling copy and messages across various marketing
channels (collateral, presentations, landing pages, ad campaigns,
upsells, email campaigns) as needed.
- Work with our Beauty Community Engagement Coordinator to ensure
all social comments, messages are responded to in a timely manner
that echoes the values of our brands and company.
- Collaborate with in-house Marketing creatives and contractors
(designers, videographers, photographers) to create all necessary
assets for inbound marketing campaigns, product listings, offers,
- Collaborate with our Education & Sales Department to create
guides, webinars, white papers and other resources that support the
acquisition of new customers and growing current ones
- Collaborate with the Education Department on online class
development, webinars, trainings, etc and ensure brand messaging
and positioning is consistent
- Manage and guide our Holistic Hair Tribe Partner Program
(affiliate program) Marketing + Support Team
SEO & WEB ANALYTICS
- Constantly measure and analyze web traffic trends
- Research and Identify new keywords and opportunities for growth
in organic search
- Constantly measure important website metrics like load speed,
time on site, engagement, and make thoughtful recommendations on
how we can improve our website experience across our CMS and
- Be obsessed with optimizing every page, post and product
listing on our website
KEYS TO SUCCESS
- 5+ years of experience focused on digital marketing and content
- 3+ years working with social media platforms and
analyticsExcellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a self-starter, "can do" attitude that facilitates
collaboration and creative problem solving
- Effective strategic thinking-able to find and prioritize
opportunities to increase revenue from marketing campaigns.
- Excellent execution skills-able to create effective copy and
campaigns that drive results.
- Strong interest and aptitude in technology.
- Always present an energetic attitude that facilitates creative
- Stay up to date with marketing best practices and
- A good sense of aesthetics (basic UX knowledge) and a love for
- Working knowledge of Wordpress and Shopify is preferred.
- Experience with Marketing Automation platforms is
- Experience with paid marketing campaigns and PPC, a plus.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS, a plus.
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance included. AFLAC
supplemental plans available (optional)
- Generous company-wide bonus structure and incentives
- 401k retirement plan and employer match incentive
- 100% Employer Contributed Company Profit Sharing Plan
- $250 of complimentary luxury beauty product per month
- Complimentary, licensed on-site wellness programs (e.g, massage
therapy, aromatherapy, yoga classes, etc) To be offered again after
- Complimentary on-site coffee and snacks
- Mandatory Birthdays Off
Simply Organic Beauty is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Simply Organic Beauty, Palm Harbor , Marketing Manager, Advertising , Palm Harbor, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!