Marketing & Sales Associate
Company: NCOs Enterprise
Location: Palm Harbor
Posted on: January 27, 2023
We are on a mission to find a high-performing, ambitious
individual to have an immediate opportunity as a Marketing & Sales
Associate with us. We are seeking aspiring leaders who are looking
for a supportive culture. We will provide individualized training
that is tailored toward their learning abilities and will thrive as
part of our Marketing & Sales Associate team.
With our footprint expanding, we are urgently hiring a professional
Marketing & Sales Associate to support our firm's customer
operations. Each year, many talented people join our team, and the
best become future Branch Managers of our locations nationwide. Our
Marketing & Sales Associate position is the launching pad for an
incredible career in leadership.
These Core Values drive us:
- Do Whatever It Takes - willingness to give 100% to get the job
done 100% of the time
- Integrity - make the right ethical decision for the company and
- Winners Mentality - provide a dedicated level of service to our
customers and clients while always striving to do better
- Humility - our "It's not about me" mentality as exemplified in
our actions both past, present, and in the future
- Be Courageous - never turn a blind eye to the team and lead by
We Are Looking For A Marketing & Sales Associate Who Can:
- Provide positive leadership and promote teamwork within all
departments of sales, marketing, and customer service
- Exhibit professionalism in appearance, conduct, and
- Exhibit excellent customer service by engaging with customers
in a friendly and warm demeanor
- Support and contribute towards the achievement of sales and
- Quote prices, prepare sales proposals, and provide information
regarding terms of sales and installation dates
Our Marketing & Sales Associate role provides hands-on training in
all aspects of business such as; Sales, Daily Operations, Customer
Service, Accounting Management, Revenue Management, Marketing, and
most importantly, people management!
Does the Following Describe You?
- Self-Starter with the ability to handle multiple projects
- Highly organized, fast learner with a whatever it takes
- Ability to create positive relationships with customers and
bring people together in your community
- Motivate others to be the best versions of themselves
- Eager to deliver the best customer experience possible
If so, APPLY NOW!
Keywords: NCOs Enterprise, Palm Harbor , Marketing & Sales Associate, Advertising , Palm Harbor, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!