Director, Business Process Consultant - Auto Claims Experience
Location: Palm Harbor
Posted on: March 12, 2020
Purpose of Job We are seeking a Director, Business Process
Consultant for the Auto Claims Experience department. This is an
in-office position for the San Antonio, Phoenix, Colorado Springs,
Tampa or Chesapeake office and is not available as a remote
position.Oversees a team of business professionals that are
responsible for the end to end aspects of assigned processes.
Guides team members to collaborate with Experience Owners and
enterprise partners in the facilitation and development of business
rules, gathering of requirements, artifacts and process management.
Guides team members in capturing, documenting and sustaining
processes. Maintains compliance with policies, procedures and
regulations. Job Requirements Tasks:
- Builds and oversees a team of employees for assigned functional
area through ongoing execution of recruiting, development,
retention, coaching and support, performance management, and
- Aligns with enterprise partners to define backlog and present
the business case to compete for funding and ultimately ensure
execution to output. Ensures the Business Process Consultant
backlog is prioritized in accordance with business
- Utilizes and oversees reporting, data, and analytics to measure
process and project performance, adjust services and operational
activities, and inform key stakeholders.
- Ensures risk mitigation is a top priority by diagnosing and
quickly resolving risk opportunities. Influences CoSA and business
processes to address risk across all activities.
- Using Agile Methodology, identifies business process risks and
oversees that appropriate controls are captured, documented,
sustained and ultimately mitigated.Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree; 4 or more years' experience leading
programs/projects in a financial services industry or operations
communications beyond the minimum required may be substituted in
lieu of a degree.
- 8 or more years' experience in organization structure, business
functions, processes, procedures, measures, metrics, etc. to
provide comprehensive business knowledge.
- 4 or more years' experience leading programs/projects, business
process owner/consultant or working in an agile environment.
- 3 or more years of direct team lead, supervisory or management
- 4+ years Process management experience OR Claims
- Master's degree or professional designations in fields related
to analytics, business, or insurance.
- Six Sigma - Green Belt or Black Belt certification.
- Experience with business analysis and basic statistics.
- Proven experience in leading and managing teams.
- Strong project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to identify risks and create appropriate
- Demonstrated experience documenting processes or
- Experience with risk management.
- Experience in quality management.The above description reflects
the details considered necessary to describe the principal
functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed
description of all the work requirements that may be performed in
the job.At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits
packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or
casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision
plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs.
Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education
will assist you with your professional goals.Relocation assistance
is notavailable for this position.
Keywords: USAA, Palm Harbor , Director, Business Process Consultant - Auto Claims Experience, Executive , Palm Harbor, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!