Medical Front Office Assistant Palm Harbor Full Time Days
Company: AdventHealth Corporate
Location: Palm Harbor
Posted on: January 15, 2022
DescriptionMedical Front Office Assistant AdventHealth Medical
Group West Florida Location Address: -4705 ALT 19, Ste B, Palm
Harbor, FL 34683 Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Medical Group
- Rollover PDO with service year increases in accrual
- Comprehensive benefits package; including tuition reimbursement
and matching 403b plan
- Patient facing positions receiving company paid initial sets of
- Company Discount programs
- Growing Organization -
- Reimbursement for clinical position certifications Work
Hours/Shift: Full Time/Days You Will Be Responsible For:
- Provides back up to all front office positions; check in, check
out, and medical records
- Provides data and assistance to Practice Manager / Office
Coordinator as required
- Communicates in a cordial, professional manner with patients
via phone and in person to meet the patient's needs as soon as
- Sets up office for daily operation by turning on computers,
ensuring schedules are printed, and retrieving voice mail
- Maintains correspondence, including: progress notes and new
patient packets QualificationsWhat You Will Need:
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Proficient with computer programs with word processing:
PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills by effectively communicating
with all levels of management, staff and outside vendors
- Strong emphasis on organizational skills and strong attention
to detail and ability to multi task.
- Ability to deal with data that is of a sensitive and
confidential nature (HIPAA).
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Displays professional interactions with all levels of internal
and external customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Job Summary:
Provides operational office support in delivery of patient care in
a physician office environment. - Responsible for answering phones,
scheduling appointments, processing medical records, scheduling
out-patient procedures, check-in and check-out patients, insurance
verification and obtaining referrals & authorizations from Primary
Care Physician and/or insurance carrier. This facility is an equal
opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth Corporate, Palm Harbor , Medical Front Office Assistant Palm Harbor Full Time Days, Healthcare , Palm Harbor, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!