Certified Medical Assistant NP CMA - US-FL-Palm Harbor - CMA
Company: AdventHealth Medical Group West FL
Location: Palm Harbor
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Certified Medical Assistant NP CMA - US-FL-Palm Harbor
DescriptionCertified Medical Assistant AdventHealth North Pinellas
Location Address:--1395 S Pinellas Avenue, Tarpon Springs, Florida
34689 Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Medical--Group West
- Up to $3,000 Sign on Bonus & Relocation
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Rollover PDO with service year increases in accrual Work
Hours/Shift: Full Time/Part Time/PRN You Will Be Responsible For:
- Encourages and demonstrates teamwork by pulling charts,
following up on radiology and lab results, answering phones,
communicating with patients.
- Demonstrates care for one another by working all areas, open to
change, sensitive to department needs, effectively participates in
conflict resolution/problem solving.
- Collaborates with office staff on marketing efforts
- Communicates effectively with staff to ensure efficient patient
- Performs front office responsibilities as assigned.
- Demonstrates good communication skills respectfully and
courteously when interacting with patients, co-workers, physicians,
and colleagues within department.
- Pulls and preps next-day patient charts. Ensures all labs, scan
results, etc. are available day of visit. Passes key information to
doctors/clinicians and front office in a timely manner.
- Coordinates with doctor, personnel, lab and radiology companies
to schedule procedures and ensure efficient processes.
- Maintains efficient patient flow, exam room prep and addresses
all doctors' requirements.
- Demonstrates knowledge of office medical equipment and assists
- Maintains timely communication with patients re: surgery,
- Prevents casual overtime at all times and completes work in a
- Assists in controlling supplies and maintains inventory
- Enters charges for daily reconciliation QualificationsWhat You
- High School diploma/equivalent.
- CMA/RMA Registered or Certified from a recognized Medical
Assistant Program. This must be obtained within 90 days from the
date of employment.
- Current, valid CPR certification is required (BLS).-- Job
Summary: The Medical Assistant provides appropriate care to
patients within the scope of the Medical Practice Act.--This
individual assists in patient education.-- Also responsible for
assisting providers during the treatment and examination of
patients and administers procedures and treatments as ordered by
the provider.-- This facility is an equal opportunity employer and
complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws,
regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth Medical Group West FL, Palm Harbor , Certified Medical Assistant NP CMA - US-FL-Palm Harbor - CMA, Healthcare , Palm Harbor, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!