Registered Nurse - RN
Company: ProMedica Senior Care
Location: Palm Harbor
Posted on: November 22, 2022
ProMedica Senior Care, formerly HCR ManorCare is one of the leading
providers of Hospice, Home Care Skilled Nursing, Memory Care,
Palliative Care, and Assisted & Independent Living.
Heartland, ManorCare and Arden Courts are now part of the ProMedica
family of services. The home health and hospice, skilled nursing
and rehabilitation, memory care services you know us for are now
part of an integrated health and well being organization.
At our core, we are a not-for-profit, mission-based organization
working to create a stronger, more cohesive approach to delivering
care at the right place and right time.
The RN Registered Nurse is responsible for supervising nursing
personnel to deliver nursing care and within scope of practice
coordinates care delivery, which will ensure that patient's needs
are met in accordance with professional standards of practice
through physician orders, center policies and procedures, and
federal, state and local guidelines. We are looking for clinicians
who would like to combine their love for people and strong work
ethic with the opportunities to advance their career.
RN Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- The RN - Registered position is a staff position that has
direct care responsibilities as well as supervisor responsibility
for nursing assistants.
- Administer medications and treatments timely and according to
- Receive, transcribe, and carry out physician orders
- Follows established procedure for charting and reporting all
reports of incident/accidents (patients & employees)
- Identifies and reports changes in condition to supervisor,
physician and family
RN Registered Nurse Rewards:
- Competitive pay with various shift incentives
- Early access to earn wages
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health
coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance,
education discounts, and in-house continuing education
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare while having
fulfilling work with a purpose!
386 - ManorCare Health Services - Palm Harbor, Florida
Currently holds a RN - Registered Nurse license in this state.
One year prior nursing experience preferred.
Job Specific Details:
Generous Sign On Bonus!
Tuition Loan Repayment and Educational Assistance Programs!
Excellent Benefits Package!
Keywords: ProMedica Senior Care, Palm Harbor , Registered Nurse - RN, Healthcare , Palm Harbor, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!