Home Health Aide (HHA)/Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Home Care
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Location: Palm Harbor
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Work in your neighborhood and give back to your community.
BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate need for HHAs and CNAs to
care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will
be valued, respected, and heard.
Quick Hiring Process - Interview Monday, Start Working Friday!
1:1 Patient Ratio!
Pay Range: $13 - $17/hr
We have current job openings for HHAs - Home Health Aides and CNAs
- Certified Nursing Assistants in the following locations:
- Palm Harbor
- Tarpon Springs
- Crystal Beach
- Pinellas Park
- Kenneth City
- Saint Petersburg
BAYADA offers Home Health Aides (HHAs) and Certified Nursing
- Employees are eligible for any of BAYADA's group medical,
prescription drug, dental, and vision benefits if you work an
average of 30 hours per week over a 3-month measurement
- Employees working less than 30 hours per week are eligible for
the Minimum and Enhanced Minimum Coverage Plans.
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times - we try to match you to opportunities near
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your
- Scholarship programs
- A stable working environment - we invest in our care
- Paid time off
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Qualifications for HHA - Home Health Aide:
- Minimum one year work experience;
- Current HHA - Home Health Aide license listed in good standing
with the board; and/or
- Current CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant license listed in
good standing with the board.
Job Responsibilities for HHA - Home Health Aides:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse, respiration
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our employees who set and maintain
the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health
care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and
joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All
employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without
regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or
maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status,
military status, or any other similarly protected status in
accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly
encourage applications from people with these identities or who are
members of other marginalized communities.
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Palm Harbor , Home Health Aide (HHA)/Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Home Care, Healthcare , Palm Harbor, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!