Company: Nationwide Title Clearing
Location: Palm Harbor
Posted on: November 29, 2019
Nationwide Title Clearing, Inc. (NTC) is an award-winning, expert
research and document service provider in the residential mortgage
industry for 26 years. We provide services to most of the nation's
largest mortgage lenders, servicers and investors and our documents
are recorded in over 3700 county jurisdictions nationwide. NTC's
mission is to deliver the highest level of accuracy in document
processing and research services that protect homeowners and assist
the mortgage banking industry, while also preserving the nation's
land records. Our thorough training models are designed to advance
our employees and help them be successful in their positions. NTC
truly is a company with which you can grow a successful career. NTC
has been voted as a Top 100 Workplace by the Tampa Bay Times, a Top
100 Private Employer by the Tampa Bay Business Journal and the Inc.
5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies four years in a row, among
NTC is looking for a Company Recruiter to join our Human Resources
Team. See how your commitment to excellence will immediately reward
you by reflecting upon the company's success! This position is for
an experienced company recruiter who can effectively source,
organize and onboard top talent for every position at NTC, from
entry level to technical and executive roles.
A day in the life of NTC's Company Recruiter will include
screening, sourcing and calling candidates, posting ads through
various media outlets, and building a candidate pipeline. This
person will be responsible for ensuring company recruitment needs
are met, keeping all recruitment tools organized, ensuring
candidates are engaged, networking within the community and coming
up with creative solutions to attract top talent. This upbeat
person will be a team player who will also assist with internal
recruitment as needed or other areas of the team on an as needed
The Recruiter will manage the full recruitment cycle while working
closely with the HR Director of Personnel and HR Executive team to
ensure NTC attracts, hires and retains the best team members. This
is a full time, permanent position, Monday-Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
(with the possibility of additional hours as needed).
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Act as a NTC representative in all engagement opportunities to
positively promote the company.
- Conduct in person interviews, screen, call, schedule, and
source candidates daily.
- Develop and maintain network of contacts and build a pipeline
to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Explore new, creative ways of sourcing talent to optimize
success by direct sourcing passive talent, utilizing social media,
job boards, advertisement, and networking to attract and onboard
- Identify skills and requirements for company's open
- Develop a strong business acumen to help translate the needs of
the company into talent management solutions.
- Screen and refer candidates for additional interviews with
executives in the organization.
- Write and place job advertisements on various recruitments
- Assist with internal recruitment as needed by publishing
internal job ads, interviewing candidates, and making
recommendations for placement.
- Coordinate and participate in job fairs.
- Provide information on all company facilities and job
opportunities to potential applicants.
- Perform reference and background checks on applicants as a
backup to the HR Administrator.
- Perform administrative duties for new hire onboarding process,
including inputting new hire information into the HRIS system,
verifying and completing the personnel file and completing the
Employment Eligibility Verification I-9 accurately and
- Complete weekly staff count reports, track recruitment efforts
and other reporting as needed or assigned.
- Must remain in compliance with HR laws and adhere to company
and department policies and procedures.
- Experience with various recruitment tools, sourcing and
- Experience in a fast paced recruitment environment
- Must have experience interviewing candidates of various skill
levels with the ability to identify well suited candidates
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, exercise discretion, use
sound judgment, tact and diplomacy in all communications
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Ability to work outside of normal schedule when needed
- Ability to type at least 45 wpm
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
NTC will offer the following benefits:
- Insurance after 60 days of employment (Health, Dental, Vision,
- 7 Paid Holidays after 90 days
- 401K after 6 months with partial company matching
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- PTO begins accruing on the first day of employment, and is
available for use after the 90 day employment anniversary.
- PTO days are accrued as follows:
- Your first and second year you will accrue 10 days per
- Each year between the 3rd and 9th you will accrue 15 days per
- Each year between the 10th and 19th you will accrue 20 days per
- And from 20 years onward you will accrue 25 days per year.
We are a Florida Drug Free workplace. All candidates must be able
to pass a pre-hire drug screening, as well as a full criminal
Nationwide Title Clearing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
Drug-Free Workplace. Employment selection and related decisions are
made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion,
national origin, color or any other protected class.
Keywords: Nationwide Title Clearing, Palm Harbor , Recruiter, Human Resources , Palm Harbor, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!