BUSINESS ANALYST - SCRUM MASTER
Company: Nationwide Title Clearing, Inc.
Location: Palm Harbor
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Nationwide Title Clearing, Inc. (NTC) is an award-winning,
expert research and document service provider in the residential
mortgage industry for 30 years. We provide services to most of the
nations largest mortgage lenders, servicers and investors and our
documents are recorded in over 3700 county jurisdictions
nationwide. NTCs mission is to deliver the highest level of
accuracy in document processing and research services that protect
homeowners and assist the mortgage banking industry, while also
preserving the nation's land records. Our thorough training models
are designed to advance our employees and help them be successful
in their positions. NTC truly is a company with which you can grow
a successful career. NTC has been voted as a Top 100 Workplace by
the Tampa Bay Times, a Top 100 Private Employer by the Tampa Bay
Business Journal and the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private
Companies four years in a row, among many others. We are looking
for a Business Analyst/Scrum Master to join our team. This is a
full time position, Monday-Friday 8:30 - 5:00. Once employees are
out of their initial training period, we offer a flexible schedule
which allows you to arrive any time between 7:00 and 9:00 AM, and
leave between 3:30 and 5:30 PM. Work From Home Opportunities
Available after 90 Days. Summary of the position: The role of an IT
Business Analyst is to work with stakeholders from all business
units, IT Developers and related third parties to define and
document business processes and software requirements for
technology initiatives, including online client facing products and
internal business information systems. Responsibilities would
include but are not limited to:
- Documenting new system design requests, enhancements, and
- Gathering, analyzing, and validating system requirements from
- Coordinating with IT developers to ensure solutions are
- Tracking IT related project activity from start to finish.
- Training Help Desk on new system rollouts.
- Coordinating end user training and manual updates for clients.
Job Requirements:Job Requirements
- Scrum Master Certification
- The ability to develop and deliver timely project status
reports to upper management.
- The ability to develop and coordinate test plans and system
- The ability to develop and track project progress and
- Must be able to construct workflow charts and diagrams.
- Writing system specifications.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and budget constraints. NTC
offers the following benefits:
- Insurance after 60 days of employment (Health, Dental, Vision,
Life & Supplemental)
- 7 Paid Holidays after 90 days
- Possibility of partial work from home opportunities after 90
day probationary period
- 401K after 6 months with partial matching
- Company Paid Life Insurance PTO and sick days begin accruing on
the first day of employment, and are available for use after the 90
day employment anniversary. PTO/sick days are accrued as follows:
- -Your first and second year you will accrue 10 days per
- -Each year between the 3rd and 9th you will accrue 15 days per
- -Each year between the 10th and 19th you will accrue 20 days
- -And from 20 years onward you will accrue 25 days per year. All
candidates must be able to pass a pre-hire drug screening, as well
as a full criminal background check. Nationwide Title Clearing is
an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace. Employment
selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex,
race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any
other protected class.
Keywords: Nationwide Title Clearing, Inc., Palm Harbor , BUSINESS ANALYST - SCRUM MASTER, IT / Software / Systems , Palm Harbor, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!