Company: Software Guidance & Assistance
Location: Palm Harbor
Posted on: September 7, 2018
Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for an SharePoint/.Net Developer for a Contract assignment with one of our premier clients in Palm Harbor, FL.
- Works with internal clients to finalize desired technical specifications and application design
- Responsible for establishing and executing strategic goals focused on growing Xcenda's SharePoint platforms by Estimating effort and time required to complete various coding activities and manage to the resulting schedule
- Investigate and implement as need 3rd party API integration
- Contributes and reviews the design, development, testing and task management of SharePoint based applications.
- Perform feasibility analysis and estimations for SharePoint-related initiatives.
- Responsible for taking a lead role on multiple software projects simultaneously
- Works closely with other technical teams to ensure system solutions meet required specifications
- Participates in project inspections and code reviews throughout project life cycle
- Responsible for change management and compliance with issue tracking system
- Establishes best practices in software development and shares with the broader team
- Assist with providing SharePoint end-user support (ie respond to user questions & issues, self-help content).
- Assist in evaluation of SharePoint-related solutions, including custom and 3rd party applications.
- Participates in UAT process with the internal project team and external clients
- Performs other related duties as assigned Required Skills:
- Position requires training in computer science, MIS, or similar vocation generally obtained through completion of a 4-year bachelor's degree program, technical vocational training, or equivalent combination of experience and education. Normally requires a minimum of 3-5 years of related and progressively responsible experience in a similar position; at least 3-5 years as a lead software developer in an enterprise environment with extensive integration activity.
- Exceptional understanding of SharePoint security and profile synchronization
- 1+ years experience XSLT, SQL
- 3+ years experience with SharePoint custom solutions and custom branding
- Solid technical aptitude, leadership and mentoring skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures of particular field of specialization to the completion of difficult assignments.
- Familiarity with the healthcare industry a plus
- Working knowledge of relevant technology, tools and software; knowledge of Windows, .Net, ASP.NET, SDLC, Agile development methodology, Testing tools, Change management tools, Source control
- Experience with quality assurance procedures and verification
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills; excellent relationship-building skills
- Have experience creating and maintaining technical documentation
- Excellent organizational skills; attention to detail
- Ability to resolve system issues effectively and efficiently
- Ability to prioritize work load and consistently meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit. Only those authorized to work for government entities will be considered for government roles. SGA is an EEO employer. We encourage Veterans to apply.
Keywords: Software Guidance & Assistance, Palm Harbor , SharePoint/.Net Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Palm Harbor, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!