TTS Operations Risk & Control Lead for Consent Order
Location: Palm Harbor
Posted on: January 13, 2022
- TTS O&T Risk & Controls is a driving factor in delivering
value to our organization, our businesses, regulators and
stakeholders. The TTS Operations Risk & Controls Transformation
Team will be instrumental in defining, improving and delivering on
changes to our Risk and Control Operating model. The Team will lead
key Global Reengineering Initiatives, driving the development of
strategies to reduce Operational Risk across TTS Operations and be
accountable for material and measurable progress in risk reduction.
They will also engage with multiple Risk Management Committees and
will be expected to act as a trusted advisor to TTS O&T
- Strategy & Transformation
- Serving as a TTS Operations Risk & Control Lead for Consent
Order work, including driving all changes needed to reach Target
State within the Risk & Controls organization and coordinating the
same with Operations partners.
- Providing oversight of Operational de-risking programs,
including maintaining proactive communication with Senior
Management concerning the overall plan and execution, as well as
participating in book of work prioritization and business reviews
with strategic partners in the Chief Administration Office, ICG
Transformation Office, ICG O&T Transformation Teams, TTS Front
Office Transformation Teams, as well as the Lines of Defense.
- Identifying and leveraging the existing teams to execute on
transformation initiatives. Ensuring their alignment to workstreams
and workstream leads, identify gaps, assess Operational impacts and
identify appropriate resourcing requirements to ICG O&T
- Coordinating with other existing related bodies of work, e.g.
Business Simplification, Critical Business Services, Operational
Resilience, Data simplification.
- Effectively engaging the firm's lines of defense, as well as
partnering with Operations and Technology teams.
- Demonstrating thought leadership in presentations to Senior
- Serving as a lead TTS O&T Risk and Control representatives
on various Risk Management Committees, accountable for driving
effective governance and issue escalation.
- Engaging regulatory bodies to provide progress reporting on
transformation efforts as well update on the overall Risk & Control
environment as required.
- Risk and Control Reengineering
- Driving improvements to the Near Miss and Loss Escalation
Process, ensuring key risks and issues are captured and escalated
to Senior Management in timely manner.
- Standardizing and improving our Risk Framework across business
lines in Operations.
- Partnering with key leads in Operations to analyze and revise
risk appetite statements.
- Define appetite goals and plans for various Key Risks by
function and geography.
- Strong background in Operations, Technology process design and
re-engineering, improvement methodologies and transactional
processing risk management. TTS Operations and Technology
- Relevant experience in managing large complex
- Strong program management discipline and experience in one or
several of business sectors and global functions.
- Strong leadership skills and exemplary values role model, with
a proven track record in driving positive and sustained
- Ability to lead by example, strong influential and
interpersonal skills, used to deliver results and push the
organization agenda in a complex environment.
- Strong ability to engage at the senior management level and
demonstrated communication experience at different levels of
- Experienced in driving change in a multi-country or global
scope, ability to manage cultural differences and champion
diversity.-Job Family Group:Risk Management-Job Family:Operational
Risk-Time Type:Full time-Citi is an equal opportunity and
affirmative action employer.Qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
or status as a protected veteran.Citigroup Inc. and its
subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to
apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a
disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search
tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at
Citi.View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law
Supplement.View the EEO Policy Statement.View the Pay Transparency
Posting-Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all
successful applicants for positions located in the United States or
Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of
employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to
commencement of employment.
Keywords: Citi, Palm Harbor , TTS Operations Risk & Control Lead for Consent Order, Other , Palm Harbor, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!