Location: Palm Harbor
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX:
CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer
products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing
clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a
high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and
reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and
Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and
accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the
United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130
dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites,
and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the
leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a
unique supply and distribution network throughout the European
market, bringing together pioneering science and research with
cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home -
Curaleaf - Cannabis with ConfidenceOur corporate social
responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion +
Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility - Curaleaf -
Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social
responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to
national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes.
Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us,
and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of
cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local
communities.We educate. We advocate. We give.Join our team in Palm
Harbor!Summary: The Delivery Associate is primarily responsible for
delivering products and patient servicing. Accountable for ensuring
each Patient receives outstanding service by providing a positive
and friendly environment.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides prompt, secure, and professional delivery services to
- Coordinates deliveries working with customer service team.
- Responsible for researching, seeking out answers, resolving
complaints, and reporting patient complaints to ensure customer
retention and satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain rapport with our patients
- Communicate the effects of different types of cannabis to
patients clearly and effectively.
- Works to resolve product and service problems by clarifying the
patient's complaint; determining the cause of the problem;
selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem;
expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure
- Creates an environment of "Patients First" with excellent
customer service and phone skills.
- Can recognize, understand and respond to the needs of patients
with ease and compassion.
- Keeps current with all new company policy and
- Must be 21 years old and able to pass a criminal background
check, clean driving record & pass a drug test
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and six
months related experience and/or training
- 1+ years of customer service experience; security experience a
- Valid Drivers License with excellent driving record
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with BioTrackTHC a plusCuraleaf is an Equal
Opportunity EmployerCuraleaf is committed to creating a diverse
environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability, age, or veteran status.
Keywords: Curaleaf, Palm Harbor , Delivery Associate, Other , Palm Harbor, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!