Company: St Mark Village
Location: Palm Harbor
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Maintain kitchen work areas, restaurant equipment, and utensils in
clean and orderly condition by performing the following duties.
* Keeps confidential all information not specifically authorized to
be given to others.
* Removes food from dirty dishes, and washes them by hand, or
follows proper procedures for using dishwashing machine.
* Washes pots, pans, and trays.
* Constantly observes dishware and glassware for chips and breakage
for safety and discarding purposes.
* Sweeps and mops kitchen floors.
* Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, shelving, and
* Segregates and removes trash and garbage and places it in
* Steam cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
* Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work
* Complies with established policies, procedures, and sanitary
* Observes and follows safety policies and procedures.
* Observes and follows infection control policies and
* Attends all mandatory in-services as required.
* Demonstrates positive guest relations to internal and external
* Ensure all dish-room temperature logs are completed daily and
* Team Members are required to report to their Department Director
all incidents of actual or possible abuse of a Resident that they
become aware of. Abuse in this respect includes, but is not limited
to, verbal, sexual, physical, and/or mental abuse, corporal
punishment, involuntary seclusion, neglect, and/or any
misappropriation of property concerning St. Mark Village Residents.
Team Members will make the report as soon as possible after they
become aware of the incident of actual or possible abuse.
* May be assigned other related duties and responsibilities as
required by Culinary Services Chef or Executive Chef Manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be courteous, considerate, and understanding when dealing with
Residents, Team Members, and visitors. Ability to work in close
cooperation with others.
*REQUIRED SKILL, EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: *
Less than high school education; or up to one-month related
experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and
*PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: *
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is
regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
and reach with hands and arms. The Team Member frequently is
required to walk and talk or hear. The Team Member is occasionally
required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The Team Member must
occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and
ability to adjust focus.
*WORK ENVIRONMENT: *
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those a Team Member encounters while performing
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing this duties of this job, the Team Member is
regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The Team Member
is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne
particles, and toxic or caustic chemicals. The Team Member is
occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions, non-weather
related extreme cold and extreme heat, and risk of electrical
shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually
Job Type: Full-time
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
* Rotating weekends
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: St Mark Village, Palm Harbor , Dishwasher, Other , Palm Harbor, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!