National Account Executive
Company: Nationwide Title Clearing
Location: Palm Harbor
Posted on: November 29, 2019
Nationwide Title Clearing, Inc. (NTC) is an award-winning, expert
research and document service provider in the residential mortgage
industry for 26 years. We provide services to most of the nation's
largest mortgage lenders, servicers and investors and our documents
are recorded in over 3700 county jurisdictions nationwide. NTC's
mission is to deliver the highest level of accuracy in document
processing and research services that protect homeowners and assist
the mortgage banking industry, while also preserving the nation's
land records. Our thorough training models are designed to advance
our employees and help them be successful in their positions. NTC
truly is a company with which you can grow a successful career. NTC
has been voted as a Top 100 Workplace by the Tampa Bay Times, a Top
100 Private Employer by the Tampa Bay Business Journal and the Inc.
5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies four years in a row, among
NTC is looking for a National Account Executive to join our team.
This is a Full-Time, Salary position.
The Account Executive's role at NTC is to oversee, monitor and
coordinate service delivery to a portfolio of assigned customers,
develop new business from existing clients, and actively identify
new opportunities. The Account Executive is a reliable professional
able to achieve balance between customer orientations and being
result-driven. An Account Executive creates long-term, trusting
relationships with our customers.
Responsibilities of an Account Executive:
The responsibilities include developing strong relationships with
customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders
and preparing reports that show the health of the accounts they
manage. This position also answers client queries and identify new
business opportunities amongst existing customers, in addition to
that they will also liaise with cross-functional internal teams
(including Sales, Production, and Product Development Departments).
This position requires occasional travel for on-site client
Duties also include but are not limited to the following:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all client account
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts,
customer stakeholders and Executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions
according to client needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly
initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify
areas of improvement
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly client
volumes, scorecard results and annual forecasts).
- Prepare reports on account statuses.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as
- Work directly with operations as a predictive solutions
oriented resource to ensure that services are maintained within
- Mortgage Industry Experience
- Solid experience in sales, customer service and account
- Demonstrable experience in negotiating and meeting clients
- In-depth understanding of sales performance metrics
- Hands on experience with CRM software, MS Word, PowerPoint and
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prepare reports and presentations to
- Ability to present to a room of industry professionals
- Ability and willingness to travel for sometimes days at a time
to meet with clients
NTC offers the following benefits:
Insurance after 60 days of employment (Health, Dental, Vision, &
7 Paid Holidays after 90 days
401K after 6 months with partial company matching
Company Paid Life Insurance
PTO begins accruing on the first day of employment, and is
available for use after the 90 day employment anniversary.
PTO days are accrued as follows:
Your first and second year you will accrue 10 days per year.
Each year between the 3rd and 9th you will accrue 15 days per
Each year between the 10th and 19th you will accrue 20 days per
And from 20 years onward you will accrue 25 days per year.
We are a Florida Drug Free workplace. All candidates must be able
to pass a pre-hire drug screening, as well as a full criminal
Nationwide Title Clearing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
Drug-Free Workplace. Employment selection and related decisions are
made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion,
national origin, color or any other protected class.
Keywords: Nationwide Title Clearing, Palm Harbor , National Account Executive, Other , Palm Harbor, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!