CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY PAYROLL & HR COORDINATOR
Company: VESTED HR SOLUTIONS, LLC
Location: Palm Harbor
Posted on: September 16, 2022
JOB SUMMARY: We have an immediate opening for a Payroll and HR
Coordinator located in Palm Harbor, Florida. We are a construction
industry company, which has the ability to perform work in up to
forty (40) different states. This position will be responsible for
managing a variety of general office activities, to include
contract compliance as well as coordinating payroll for up to 400
employees.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Payroll /
- Coordinate weekly payroll processing between operations and
payroll company; review payroll reports and make / request
corrections as needed; maintain accurate filing systems for all
- Process office employee timesheets.
- Prepare monthly reports for the local union benefit payments;
serve as a point of contact for local union matters including union
audits; research discrepancies, maintain updates, etc.
- Prepare standard month end report packages for accounting
entries and corporate financial reporting.
- Prepare and submit certified payroll reports for the Davis
- Manage vacation / PTO accruals; review and report on vacation /
- Prepare standard and ad hoc reports for management, as
- Serve as a point of contact for payroll related questions for
all employees; perform research as needed.
- Maintain, update and safeguard employee files; collect new hire
- Assist with new hire orientations.
- Maintain office postings as advised by HR Department.
- Assist with internal and external audits.
- Other tasks as assigned.Human Resources:
- Assist with the Recruitment Process.
- Coordinate new employee orientations
- Review contracts to ensure all labor laws and rates are being
- Review and update employee handbook on an annual
- Three to Five (3-5) years in a payroll/HR function.
- Experience working with Department of Transportation ("DOT")
and Federal Government Agencies is preferred.
- Microsoft Office suite experience required.
- Outstanding communication and multitasking skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Excel required (including light
- Previous experience with Union payroll, Certified payroll and
Construction or similar industry desired.EDUCATION and/or
EXPERIENCE: Three to five years of related payroll, accounting and
HR experience, or equivalent combination of education and
experience.REQUIRED SKILLS: Strong written and verbal
communication, self-motivated and interpersonal skills. Must have
extreme attention to detail, experience handling sensitive and
confidential data, superior organizational skills and multitasking
ability to meet overlapping deadlines. Highly motivated with
ability to adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced
environment. Must have professional and welcoming attitude and
experience managing a professional office in addition to being
smart & a self-thinker with the ability to review contract
compliance to ensure proper payroll/employee payment. Experience in
a Construction environment with a focus on payroll and contract
compliance is a must. Experience working with DOT's and Federal
Government agencies is preferred.We offer our employees a
competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are
always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required
to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal
Keywords: VESTED HR SOLUTIONS, LLC, Palm Harbor , CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY PAYROLL & HR COORDINATOR, Professions , Palm Harbor, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!